Arista Networks is the leader in building scalable high-performance and ultra-low-latency networks for today’s data center and cloud computing environments.
Purpose-built hardware, and Arista EOS, the world’s most advanced network operating system, provide single-binary system images across all platforms, maximum system uptime, stateful fault repair, Zero Touch Provisioning, Latency Analysis and a fully accessible Linux Shell. Arista Ethernet switches are the perfect network solution for your most demanding workloads.With native support for VMware Virtualization and hundreds of Linux applications integrated into hardware platforms designed to meet the stringent power and cooling requirements of today’s most demanding data centers, Arista delivers the most efficient and best performing 10Gb Ethernet platforms.
The Arista 7500 Series modular switches are the industry’s highest performance data center switches, available in a compact 7RU (4-slot) or 11RU (8-slot) they combine scalable L2 and L3 forwarding and traffic management with advanced features for network monitoring, precision timing, and network virtualization to deliver deterministic network performance for mission critical data centers, cloud computing, enterprise and HPC environments.
High Performance System
- Highest Density Line Rate 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE interfaces
- Most Power Efficient Ethernet System
- Lowest Latency at sub 4 microsecond
- 14+Billion PPS and 30Tbps Fabric
Rich Feature Sets
- Comprehensive Switching and Routing Feature Set
- Full featured IPv4 / IPv6, ACLs, and QoS
- VXLAN and 64-way multi-pathing
- DANZ for Traffic Analysis
- Open eAPI, and native OpenStack/ VMware Orchestration
- Provisioning & scripting with Python and ZTP
- Health Tracer System Monitoring
- VM Tracer and LANZ for traffic visibility
Flat Layer-2 MLAG Spine – All Active Multipathing
- Standards based protocols (LACP)
- Eliminates Spanning Tree from the topology
- Simple to understand and easy to deploy
ECMP – All Active Multipath for Layer 3
- Standards based protocols (OSPF, IS-IS, BGP)
- Eliminates L2 for exceptional scalability and fault tolerance
- Exceptional scale with consistent performance in 2 tiers
VXLAN – Layer 2 over Layer 3 – Best of both worlds
- Active multipath using ECMP (up to 64-way)
- Single L3 network for all applications
- L2 extensions for stateful VM – VM over Layer 3
- Extends L2 with exceptional scalability (16 million virtual networks)
Contact Us to learn more.